CLASS XXIV orientation SESSION
Leadership North Carolina’s Class XXIV Orientation Session was held October 4 – 6, 2016, in Boone.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2:00 pm, through Thursday, October 6, at 12:00 pm.
- An optional lunch is offered at 12:00 pm on Thursday. Advance RSVP is required.
- Attendance at the full Orientation session is mandatory. Failure to attend all of Orientation requires withdrawal from the program with no refund.
Session Agenda and Logistics
- XXIV Orientation Session Agenda
- XXIV Orientation Session Directions
- XXIV Orientation Session Speaker Directory
- XXIV Orientation Session Reception Details
- Dr. Karl Campbell’s Bibliography
- Public Comment Dates and Locations for NC’s K-12 Education Plan for the Every Student Succeeds Act
Attire for the full session is business casual with the exception of the Wednesday evening class dinner, which is casual. Wearing layers or bringing a light sweater or jacket is recommended.
- Blue Cross Blue and Shield of North Carolina
- The Duke Energy Foundation
- Martin Marietta
- Appalachian State University
Questions? Contact Kelly Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.