Alumni Annual Campaign
As a graduate of LNC, you understand the impact of the LNC experience. Leadership North Carolina continues to invite individuals who have demonstrated community and professional leadership and are seeking new opportunities to make North Carolina a better place to live.
Open to all citizens of the state, LNC seeks a class of approximately 50 leaders who represent the various geographic regions and communities of the state from the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. As a graduate, you are a part of a powerful cadre of leaders dedicated to the success of North Carolina through service and engagement.
- More than 980 North Carolina leaders have become Leadership North Carolina alumni.
- LNC graduates from 82 North Carolina counties.
- 98 percent of alumni surveyed agreed that Leadership North Carolina increased their knowledge of the state’s challenges and opportunities.
- 91 percent of alumni surveyed agreed that Leadership North Carolina helped them be a better leader.
LNC continues to grow because of you.
Your investment provides:
- Opportunities for new LNC participants to actively engage in a statewide program that challenge and bolster their perspectives regarding issues and opportunities facing North Carolina.
- Networking opportunities for LNC participants, alumni, and key stakeholders throughout the state.
- Funding for innovative initiatives to connect LNC participants and alumni with private and public sector opportunities to utilize circles of influence to serve as agents of change on local and statewide matters.