LNC Welcomes Class XXIII
Leadership North Carolina is pleased to share the roster for LNC Class XXIII and to welcome these fifty-five outstanding leaders to the LNC program. These individuals represent the state’s business, government, education, and nonprofit sectors and reflect the diversity of the state from the mountains to the coast. They were selected from a competitive applicant pool based on their personal and professional accomplishments and their commitment to the state of North Carolina.
Over the next eight months this group will meet in locations across the state for sessions that include presentations, simulations, tours, experiential learning activities, and dialogue. They will learn about the challenges and opportunities facing North Carolina in the areas of government, economic development, education, the environment, and health and human services.
LNC Class XXIII Sessions
- Orientation: Boone, October 6-8, 2015
- Government: Raleigh, November 3-5, 2015
- Education: Greensboro, December 1-3, 2015
- BCBSNC Health & Human Services: Charlotte, February 2-4, 2016
- Duke Energy Economic Development: Wilmington, March 1-3, 2016
- Environment: Asheville, April 12-14, 2016
- Planning Meeting/Graduation: Raleigh, May 13, 2016
The LNC program will provide opportunities for these leaders to share their own expertise and perspectives and build lasting connections. By the end of the program year they will have gained knowledge, strategies, and relationships that they can leverage for the benefit of their communities and the state as a whole for years to come.