The LNC Forum is Leadership North Carolina’s flagship event for leaders from across North Carolina. Often referred to as “LNC in one day,” the LNC Forum provides an update for LNC alumni and a sample of the LNC experience for leaders interested in the program. Hosted annually, the Forum educates leaders about the most critical issues facing the state, creating a more informed group of stakeholders committed to North Carolina’s future.
This year’s theme is “Why NC?”
- What are the places and values that attract people to live and work in North Carolina?
- Why are parts of our state thriving, while others are struggling?
- How have some of NC’s oldest companies stood the test of time?
- How do we attract and retain engaged leaders to achieve success in NC?
We need to continue to define the idea of leadership in NC and how we can engage with one another to solve the challenges of the day. We will go beyond identifying the challenges to work towards solutions. Please join us for these important conversations.
- Barbara Ashford – Director of Natural Gas Community Relaions – Piedmont Natural Gas
- Sabrina Bengel – Managing Partner – The Birthplace of Pepsi
- Dan Gerlach – President – Golden LEAF Foundation
- Vivian Howard – Chef, Television Host, Cookbook Author
- Van Nolintha – Co-Founder – Bida Manda and Brewery Bhavana
- Steve Pearson – Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs – IBM, LNC Class XVIII
- Marirose Steigerwald – Director of Operations – North Carolina CommunityFoundation, LNC Class XXI
- Why NC? Setting the Stage
- Why NC? A Rural and Urban Perspective on Hospitality
- Why NC? An Economic Snapshot: NC’s Opportunities and Challenges
- Why NC? How Our History Stands the Test of Time
- Piedmont Natural Gas
- Fidelity Investments
- NC Electric Cooperatives
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Duke Energy
- The Employers Association