This year’s road tour is presented by Blue Cross NC – thank you for your leadership!
The past few years have been particularly challenging on students, teachers, administrators, and families in regards to education. How can leaders take action to support educators in their communities? How can we best support and advocate for education in NC? Featuring myFutureNC, we want to inform our alumni, interested prospects, and local community leaders about the work of myFutureNC, with specific ways these leaders can engage locally to help address the myFutureNC goals.
Monday, September 19
- Asheville Dinner – 5:30 – 7:30 pm – Pack’s Tavern
Tuesday, September 20
- Charlotte Breakfast – 8:30 – 10:30 am – Catapult
- Greensboro Dinner – 5:30 – 7:30 pm – Revolution Mill
Wednesday, September 21
- Raleigh Lunch – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Gravy (The Jiddi Space)
Thursday, September 22
- Wilmington Lunch – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – UNCW (Madeline Suite)
- New Bern Dinner – 5:30 – 7:30 pm – The Chelsea
Friday, September 23
- Rocky Mount Lunch – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Rocky Mount Mills
Lead Event Sponsor:
Is the event open to the public?
Yes – this event is for LNC alumni and friends of LNC.
What COVID-19 protocols will be in place during the event?
With safety in mind, we will adhere to venue guidelines in place at the time of the event.
Do I need to bring my ticket to the event?
You do not need to bring your ticket to enter the event. There will be a registration table outside the meeting space for check-in.