169 Bulldog Run
Join LNC alumni and friends of LNC for a lunch presentation focusing on healthcare access in Eastern NC!
About this event
When thinking about a bridge, we see a beginning, middle, and end. As it relates to healthcare in NC, it is important to bridge the gap so every citizen of NC has equal access.
Questions our speakers will address:
• How is the Healthy Opportunities initiative playing a vital role in NC healthcare?
• What obstacles is NC facing in healthcare access – for patients and for the work force?
• What has COVID taught us? What is COVID still teaching us?
• What advances have been made in rural NC healthcare access?
• What obstacles is overall NC facing in healthcare?
During our time at Pitt Community College, we will share a meal, hear from dynamic speakers, and learn how we can take action today, for tomorrow.
This event will create space for our alumni and friends to connect and reconnect with LNC. We believe that creating opportunities for folks to learn something new and strengthen their networks is key in launching NC forward.
11:00 – 11:30 am: Registration and Networking
11:30 – 12:45 pm: Lunch with Presentation and Q/A Discussion
12:45 – 1:00 pm: What’s Next and Networking
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the event open to the public?
Yes – this event is for LNC Alumni and friends of LNC.
2. Do I need to bring my ticket to the event?
You do not need to bring your ticket to enter the event. There will be a registration table outside the meeting space for check-in.