Join LNC alumni and friends of LNC virtually on Friday, January 21 from 9:00 – 11:00 am for a morning presentation and conversation around equity in NC. This event is hosted by our Triad Alumni Regional Council Committee.
When thinking about a bridge, we see a beginning, middle, and end. As it relates to equity in NC, we will explore where are we now, what work there is to do, and what can we, as leaders in NC, contribute to the conversation.
The event will explore questions such as:
• In a broad sense, how does NC rank in inclusive prosperity?
• What challenges do we face when it comes to race equity?
• Where has NC seen positive movement?
• How can leaders all over NC take action in their communities?
- Danya Perry – Wake County Economic Development
- Magalie Yacinthe – HUSTLE Winston-Salem
- Craig Richardson – Winston-Salem State University
This event will create space for our alumni and friends to connect and reconnect with LNC. We believe that creating opportunities for folks to learn something new and strengthen their networks is key in launching NC forward. We look forward to connecting with you!