LNC and the Raleigh and Charlotte chapters of the International Coaches Federation (ICF) have partnered to offer professional coaching to members of LNC Class XXIX. Past participants have found their coaching sessions impactful and even transformative. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity!
Message from Our ICF Partners
Congratulations on taking the intentional steps to complete the LNC program! You are now approaching a new milestone. As you become an alumni, you are crossing from the green to the blue of the LNC Learning Model. ICF has partnered with Leadership North Carolina to help you use professional coaching to unlock your potential during this transition.
You may want to use your coaching sessions to explore how to turn your LNC experience into action and impact, or you might focus on other life or career goals. You determine the focus of each coaching session–your coach is there to support you. When you work with an ICF coach, you can accelerate momentum to reach your goals, overcome obstacles, or design a road map for your ideas. Coaching can help you genuinely unlock your potential as you step forward as an LNC graduate.
What Do You Need to Know?
- This coaching partnership offers three coaching sessions, to be held from June 1 to September 15, 2022.
- ICF coaches have volunteered their time–there is no cost to you (a $600+ value).
- Explore the resources below to learn more about coaching.
- Register and attend one of the information sessions led by two ICF coaches. Info session is recommended but not required for participation.
- If you missed the info sessions, don’t worry: You can watch the RECORDING to get caught up!
- What Is Coaching?
- Getting the Most from Coaching
- Info Session Slides
- Invitation to Check Out Coaching through the Raleigh ICF Chapter
How Do You Sign Up?
- To sign up to participate, complete this Request a Coach Form by May 20.
- Once you complete the sign-up form, you will be matched with a coach. Matches will be shared with all participants by May 23.
- You and your coach will work together to schedule your sessions. You are encouraged to schedule all three of your sessions when you first connect.