Coaching Info Session Recording
For viewing by members of LNC Class XXVIII only, not to be shared in any form.
LNC and the Raleigh and Charlotte chapters of the International Coaches Federation (ICF) have partnered to offer professional coaching to members of LNC Class XXVIII. Past participants have found their coaching sessions impactful and even transformative. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity!
Message from Our ICF Partners
Congratulations on taking the intentional steps to complete the LNC program! You are now approaching a new milestone. As you become an alumni, you are crossing from the green to the blue of the LNC Learning Model. ICF has partnered with Leadership North Carolina to help you use professional coaching to unlock your potential during this transition.
You may want to use your coaching sessions to explore how to turn your LNC experience into action and impact, or you might focus on other life or career goals. You determine the focus of each coaching session–your coach is there to support you. When you work with an ICF coach, you can accelerate momentum to reach your goals, overcome obstacles, or design a road map for your ideas. Coaching can help you genuinely unlock your potential as you step forward as an LNC graduate.
What Do You Need to Know?
- This coaching partnership offers three 1-hour coaching sessions, to be held from June to October 2021
- ICF coaches have volunteered their time–there is no cost to you
- Explore the resources below to learn more about coaching
- Attend one of the optional information sessions led by two ICF coaches
- ICF coaches will also join the May 13 planning meeting to answer questions
How Do You Sign Up?
- To sign up for your coaching sessions, complete this Request for Coaching form by May 21
- Once you complete the sign-up form, you will be matched with a coach
- You and your coach will work together to schedule your sessions
- Questions? Contact your ICF team Rick Mazzetti or Jonathan Powell