April 5 – 7, 2022
During the Environment session, leaders and innovators will present the trade-offs of a variety of energy options, discuss the dynamics at play in environmental policy and regulation, and share examples of sustainability and cutting-edge research in action.
Use the “Learn More” links under the icons below to access Environment session materials. Presentations and resources used or mentioned during the session will be posted at the “Session Presentations” link below after the session concludes.
In consultation with LNC’s Health Advisory Task Force, the following protocols have been defined for the session.
- Vaccination plus booster is strongly encouraged.
- Masking requirements will be at the discretion of the individual session venues. Currently, masking is optional everywhere except The Center for Craft (Tuesday reception) and Warren Wilson College (Thursday lunch and tour), where masking is required indoors except when eating or drinking. Please come prepared to wear a mask when asked to do so and whenever you are more comfortable being masked.
- There will be no testing requirement. We encourage you to test in advance of session—as our team will be doing—for your own peace of mind and the good of the group. If you test positive, let us know and please stay home.
- We will continue to suspend the attendance policy—there will be no penalty for anyone not able to attend in person. If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or know that you have had close contact with someone with COVID, please stay home.
- Our Asheville venues do not have the technical capacity to stream content—there will be no virtual option for the April session.
- If circumstances or venue policies change between now and session, we will adapt as needed and share updates.