The following links reflect the presentations from Class XXIX Environment session that LNC has been given permission to share. All presentations posted here are for the use of members of LNC Class XXIX only and should not be shared externally.
- “North Carolina: Environment 101,” by Dr. Amy Knisley
- “Environmental Justice in North Carolina,” by Jimmie Bellamy
- “Food Justice in Asheville: History and Solutions,” by C. Nicole Hinebaugh
- “Asheville’s Climate Justice Initiative,” by Kiera Bulan
- “Climate Change, Flood Hazards, and Risk in North Carolina,” by Dr. Kathie Dello
- “B Corps and Impact Investing,” by Pete Krull
- “Leadership Profile: Traversing Peaks and Valleys,” by Hon. Julie Mayfield and Jason Walls