The following links reflect the presentations from the XXIX Duke Energy Economic Development session that LNC has been given permission to share. All presentations posted here are for the use of members of LNC Class XXIX only and should not be shared externally.
- Leadership NC Master Deck
- “Why NC Is a Great Place for Business: Diverse Strategies and Opportunities” by Gary Salamido
- “Becoming LNC Alumni” by Leah Friedman
- “Labor Market and Workforce Development” by Dr. Laura Ullrich
- “Equity and the Economy: Creating Inclusive Prosperity” by Danya Perry
- “Equity and the Economy: Genesis Block” by Girard Newkirk
- “Leadership Profile” by Joan Maxwell
- “Infrastructure and Economic Development: Rural and Urban Connections” by Patrick Woodie
- “Infrastructure and Economic Development: Rural and Urban Connections” by Julie White
- “Infrastructure and Economic Development: Rural and Urban Connections” by Marshall Cherry
- “Partnering for Success” by Ryan Nance
Also visit the Economic Development Session resources page for recommendations for resources and links to dig deeper on session content.