The following links connect to the presentations from the Class 30 BCBSNC Duke Energy Economic Development session that LNC has been given permission to share. All presentations posted here are for the use of members of LNC Class 30 only and should not be shared externally.
- “Prepare and Compete for Business: An Overview of the NC Department of Commerce,” by Susan Fleetwood
- “Greenville: Thriving Hub of Eastern North Carolina,” by Uconda Dunn
- “Strengthening North Carolina’s Entrepreneurial Community,” by Christopher Gergen
- “North Carolina Strategic Plan for Oyster Aquaculture,” by Tom Looney
- “Equitable Economic Development,” by Danya Perry
- “Anatomy of an Economic Development Deal: Microsoft,” by Scott Millar
- “What Will Be the Impact from Your Style of Leadership?” by Greg Singleton