2020 LNC Alumni Events Calendar
Check the list of opportunities to connect with us below and if you have any questions about the events, please email email@example.com.
About this Event
- Date: Friday, October 23, 2020
- Time: 9:00 – 10:30 am
- Platform: ZOOM
As previously announced, while we are postponing our in-person 25th anniversary dinner planned for Friday, October 23, we are saving this date for you, our alumni, to gather virtually as you help us kick-off our anniversary. Our planning committee has been hard at work to organize a (90) minute virtual event that will offer our alumni the opportunity to share space, reminisce on the history of LNC, and anticipate where LNC is heading in the next 25 years. The event will showcase a handful of LNC alumni as they share their leadership journey and how they are continuing to lead as they embrace the issues and opportunities they face. We will end the event with time for each LNC class to celebrate together, catch up with classmates, and share how they too are using their LNC experience to move NC forward.
- Registration fee: $25 for 25 years
- Your registration fee will include a commemorative silver mini-tumbler with LNC’s 25th anniversary engraved logo
- Your registration will help to support this event and other upcoming alumni events
What to Expect:
- Time to reflect on the past, present, and future of LNC
- Time to listen to how one of your colleagues is leading NC forward (Note: We hope to record each leadership profile breakout presentation so we can highlight all of them within our social media platforms and website going forward. We do not want you to miss out!)
- Time to network and engage with your LNC classmates
Setting the Stage
- Ken Burton, Class XXI – Vice Chair, LNC Board of Directors – Sales Performance and Support Executive, Bank of America
- Marian Phillips, Founding Executive Director – LNC Founding Committee and Lifetime Board of Directors Member
- Chip Hagan, Hagan Barrett – LNC Founding Committee and Lifetime Board of Directors Member
- Curt Ladig, XXI – Chair, LNC Board of Directors – President and CEO, Delta Dental of North Carolina
- Kathy Higgins, Class X – CEO, Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Wendy John, Class XXVI – Head of Global Diversity and Inclusion, Fidelity Investments
- Trey Rabon, Class XXIII – President, AT&T
- Elwood Robinson, Class II – Chancellor, Winston-Salem State University
- Stephen DeMay, Class XXVII – North Carolina President, Duke Energy
- Sheri Shaw, Class XXIV and LNC Board of Directors – Assistant Dean for Student Success, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Is the event open to the public?
No – this event is just for LNC Alumni.
Can I register more than one guest?
You can register more than one guest, but each guest must have unique contact information.
CLASSES XXVII AND XXVIII ENVIRONMENT SESSION RECEPTION – DETAILS
Attire: Business Casual
GPS Friendly Address: https://goo.gl/maps/Nf8hbLUXo4DAVvBd9
Parking: The Collider is located on the fourth floor of the Wells Fargo building. Parking is available in the Rankin Garage or the Civic Center Garage.