Structure for Year 1: Program Participation
- Tuesday: 2:00 – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:15 am – 4:30 pm plus Class Dinner (required)
- Thursday: 8:15 am – 2:30 pm
Participation in the full Orientation session is mandatory. Missing any element of Orientation requires withdrawal from the program with no refund.
Program Sessions (November, December, February, March, and April)
- Tuesday tour or activity 2:00 – 4:30 pm (optional). Start and end times may vary slightly.
- Tuesday reception 5:30 – 7:00 pm (optional).
- Wednesday morning and afternoon programming and class dinner.
- Thursday morning and afternoon programming, adjourning around 3 pm.
All Wednesday and Thursday elements are required. The LNC attendance policy allows participants to miss a limited number of segments throughout the program year.
Inclusive Leadership Training (January)
The mandatory Inclusive Leadership Training for Class 31 will be conducted in two cohorts on January 8-9 and January 11-12. Members of Class 31 will be assigned to a cohort prior to the October Orientation session. Applicants are asked to protect both sets of dates. Each training will run 8:00 am – 5:30 pm each day.
Planning Meeting and Graduation Ceremony (May)
- Reflections Session: 2:00 – 5:00 pm the afternoon before graduation (optional)
- Class Gathering: 6:00 pm the evening before graduation (optional)
- Full-Class Planning Meeting: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm (required)
- Graduation Ceremony: 4:00 – 5:30, reception immediately following
Time Commitment Outside Sessions
Each participant will be assigned to a Learning Team for the program year. Learning Teams schedule 1-hour-long phone calls between each session (monthly from October through May). Calls are optional but encouraged. For some sessions, participants are asked to review materials in advance to enhance the session experience. Participants may also join monthly Class Connections phone calls facilitated by LNC. There are no other requirements outside the scheduled session programming.